What we do
Pay the ferryman*
- Our marketing assistants receive your queries or quote
- He/she will immediately send you our price quotation and
advise - if
we have all the required information, or ask for clarification of your
- Then our project manager, via online consultations, will
the details of the survey/research.
- The questionnaire (survey) will be translated to the relevant
languages** (according to your need).
- Our questioners based on your instructions will execute
the survey/research in the
named by you.
- The results will be translated back into English.
- Our scientific researchers can summarize the findings
- When completed, we deliver the findings and/or the
summary and all
- We send you our invoice.
* Please see page Our goals and our
** Please see Global presence
page for the available
*** Please see Global presence
page for the country
list where we operate.
By definition we are a customized service provider offering
and data analysis services.
Customized services offer a wide variety
of marketing research
a client's specific needs. Each marketing research project is treated
uniquely. (Opposed to Standardized services)
Standardized services are research
studies conducted for
client firms but in a standard way. For example, procedures for
measuring advertising effectiveness have been standardized so that the
results can be compared across studies and evaluative norms can be
Analytical services include designing and
determining the best means of collecting data, designing sampling
plans, and other aspects of the research design.
Data analysis services are offered by
firms, also known as tab
which specialize in computer analysis of quantitative data such as
those obtained in large surveys.
Employee surveys can assess just about
anything that relates
work environment, including:
- Overall satisfaction
- Management/employee relations
- Corporate culture
- Career development
- Recognition and rewards
- Working conditions
- Staffing levels
- Safety concerns
- Policies and procedures
can tell you:
- The demographics of your target audience
gender, income, marital status, educational level and leisure activities
- Why people make certain purchasing decisions
- When and where people shop
- If people have a need for your product or service
- If there is an untapped market for your product
- Current awareness of your brand versus your